This converted farm building is set within 200 acres of countryside and the owners’ farmland, with far reaching views across the fields to Cley Hill and the Longleat Estate.
This is a very peaceful location at the end of a ‘no through’ private road, yet it is only minutes from the village of Chapmanslade with local amenities.
There are many attractions very close by, including Longleat House and Safari Park, and great opportunities for walks from the doorstep.
On the edge of the Wiltshire/Somerset border, this detached holiday property is within easy reach of;
- the city of Bath with its Georgian architecture, Roman spa and abbey
- the prehistoric stone circles at Stonehenge and Avebury
- the market towns of Westbury, Frome and Warminster
- a wide range of English Heritage sites and NT properties including Lacock Abbey and Dyrham Park
- The larger cities of Bristol and Salisbury are within an hour’s drive
- Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
- 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Sitting room
- Additional bathroom
- Oil central heating (underfloor), electricity
- bed linen and towels included.
- Electric oven and hob
- Microwave oven
- Patio/garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Shared 150-acre grounds
- Ample parking
- Cycle store
- Welcome pack
- Free wifi
- No smoking
- NB: Pond in grounds.
Make a Booking
Book here through booking.com or fill in the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.